Monday, September 28, 2009

Heading South

Clear Creek Lavender is once again headed south to Memphis and the Pink Palace Festival.

Earlier this evening I reread a blog post from my personal blog written while we were in Memphis last year.  While I haven't practiced or perfected my southern drawl in the past year I am delighted to be going back to Memphis where being polite is natural and even the barbs are sugar-coated.

I asked Christopher tonight at dinner where we'd had the great ribs and since his memory for names is much better than mine he immediately said "Corky's".

MMmmm Corky's dry rub bar-b-que!

If you too are attending the Pink Palace Festival, be sure to stop by and say hello!

Vodka tonic anyone?

1 comment:

Janine said...

I'm so jealous! I miss Tennessee. And the bbq. Hope you have a great trip!